Our diverse and extensive estate practice includes advising clients on all aspects of estate planning and administration, including but not limited to the following:
- Testamentary Trusts for children and grandchildren, etc.
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts for disabled individuals
- Probate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Tax Planning
- Transfers of family businesses
- Financial Power of Attorneys
- Health Care Power of Attorneys
- Declarations to Physicians
- Asset Planning for long term nursing home care and Medicaid eligibility
- Guardianships for adults and minors
Our estate planning process includes an in-depth analysis of each client’s finances, family circumstances, profession and goals. This allows us to custom tailor an estate plan that meets a particular clients’ unique needs.